Hunter Gatherer's Full Day Vintage Gourmet Tour
Min 2 guests. Max 10 guests.
We bring you the best Hunter Valley wine tours with our Hunter Gatherer's Full Day Vintage Gourmet Tour. With this tour, we not only visit 4 or 5 of the Hunter Valley’s great wineries (Small, boutique and big) to sample some delicious wines, we also highlight some of the produce made in our region.
We all know the Hunter is famous for its wines, but we also have a proud & thriving cottage industry that produces all sorts of other ingredients our local chefs love to use in their dishes. Olives & Olive oils, cheeses, organic poultry, snails, berries, herbs, jams & pickles & of course chocolates and much more are all produced right here in the Hunter Valley.
A typical itinerary for our day tour would include:
- A visit tr 4 or 5 wineries. Including a vineyard walk.
- A visit to a cheese maker.
- Lunch at a table set up amongst the vines (weather permitting) consisting of a generous antipasto platter made up with locally produced cheeses, smallgoods, organic chicken, smoked trout, pickles, breads and olives. Including 1 glass of wine p.p.
- A brewery tour of the Hunter’s own Hunter Beer Co.
- A chocolate & wine matching experience.
- Guaranteed to find you some kangaroos in the wild.
- Depending on the season and time permitting or by special request we may also visit an organic poultry farm, snail farm or a visit to a ‘cottage’ jam / preserves maker.
Each booking for two on the "Hunter Gatherer's Tour" receives a free twin pack
(valued at over $30.00) containing
750 ml bottle of boutique beer from Hunter Beer Co.
a 750ml bottle of specially selected 'Two Fat Blokes' Effinguud white wine